Steel, Fillet Brazed, Gravel
44 or 34
In this age of tapered fork, we offer flexibility in builds, you can order one with a 44mm straight headtube to fit either straight 1 1/8 inch fork or tapered fork, or you can order one with a 34mm headtube to fit steel 1 1/8 inch fork. The way you build is all up to you.
The 2021 model year offer a tapered chainstay and a new dropout design for a better looking rear triangle. the frame also benefit from a minor geometry changes to make sure the bike rides aggressive yet still stable on high speed.
- The Corvus Series uses a slightly bigger tubing than other steel bikes, with 31.8mm seattube, tapered 28.6 or 31.8mm toptube and a 38mm downtube.
- 27.2mm Seatpost, 31.8mm seatclamp
- Straight 1 1/8 fork steerer Optional:
- 44mm semi integrated headtube
- 34mm outer bearing headtube
Ordering one of this?
The waiting time for ordering Corvus TRK is around 2 months, this is due to the nature of full customizable frameset. If you dont want to wait that long you can choose the other model and customize the color, but if you really don’t need a custom color, then choose one of the template made by our riders. if you have further question, don’t hesitate to contact us through Instagram or Whatsapp.